[DML] N. Cal 'NCDMC' club meeting on October 24

[DML] N. Cal 'NCDMC' club meeting on October 24

The Northern California DeLorean Motor Club will be having its next club
gathering on October 24th at the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose
California. Our gathering time is 10AM. We have reserved a section of
the parking lot for our cars and from 11AM to noon we have reserved the
'Winchester room' for a buffet lunch. At noon, we'll begin our tour of
the house. The price, per person is only $5.00 for the lunch and $11.00
for the tour.

The meeting room will give us a chance to discuss what activities we'd
like to have in 2000. I will need to RSVP the W.M.H. with the total
number of people and cars so please let me know if you can come.

For more information on the Winchester Mystery House and for driving
directions see:

http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory