[DML] trophy winner

i have had my delorean for three weeks now and it's everything that i
wished it would be. yesterday i entered my d in a local car show.
they didn't have a sports car class, so i had to enter it in a class
for original condition cars, 1971 and up. well it was trophy time.
when they got to my cadagory, ley called my name first. now i can say
that my car is a trophy winner ! thank the
lord.

officer rick