[DML] Re: Alan Parsons album cover with the D

[DML] Re: Alan Parsons album cover with the D

Yep, that's the plate and the car is owned by Mark Bourne and lives just north of London.

Feel free to have a look at his car on the "Members Cars" page - he removed his front plate
for an Outatime plate at this show, but I do have a few pics from the night before the show
opened where he has his normal plate on. I will up load to the vault when i can a) Find the
pictures and b) work out how :o)

No details about how it came to be on the album cover, but should be seeing Mark in the near
future.

Best Wishes,

Martin
http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk