[DML] Re: Waterpump Replacement Info.

The PRV-6 is best known for its application in all Volvo 1980-1985 260/760
GLE series cars, there were no Volkswagen applications. Contrary to what
you have heard, the B-28F (late series) and B-280 are one of the most
durable import engines ever built. Our D, #3370, has over 260K trouble free
miles and my personal 90 Volvo (B-280) has over 150K miles.

Concerning the web-site that you refereed to, the individual who published
this information says he is a mechanic yet he said it took him 3 days to do
a 5 hour procedure.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>