[DML] DeLoreans and car shows

I've been to three car shows in the past four weeks and there was only
one show that had more than one DeLorean to present. Unfortunately this
usually puts you into an "Other" or "Open" group of cars and one Rolls
Royce in the group usually takes the prize. I know of at least five
other DeLoreans in my area but not one of them was at any of the three
shows. Whats the point of having a beautiful car like a DeLorean and not
show it off. Besides, I'd like some compitition. My car is not without
its flaws. The last show we went to was over 300 miles away. The car
never ran better. And its true the more you drive them the better they
get. Thanks for putting up with my venting.

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573