[DML] Re: rear fog lights

Thanks for everyone's input regards rear fog lights.

I checked with the vehicle inspectorate as to when rear fogs become a legal
requirement and they've told me that any vehicle registered or first used
after June 1980 has to have at least one fog light.

My guess is that some MOT stations take a very liberal attitude as to this
regulation, some stations don't. I suppose I'll have to have my car MOT'd at
a place thats flexible.

Nigel