[DML] Re: Production Chronology/ Owners Directory

[DML] Re: Production Chronology/ Owners Directory

> Well fellow Delorean Owners is almost October, the month that
> the Production Chronology is suppose to be updated. I posted
> my vehicle almost a year ago and have been patiently waiting
> for the update. It will be interesting to see how
> many Deloreans are accounted for.
> Ken what's the word????????

Hi everyone. Well, the list is still a go for October. I will have my
first printed list (about 100 copies) available in St. Louis at the
product fair this coming Saturday. To get a copy you have to be an owner
and already be on the list or fill out a form to get added to the list.
In St. Louis, the DML people will discuss the future of the DML and as
part of that, how to disseminate copies of the Owners Directory. That's
as far as we've managed to get. Please be patient. After all, we're
doing this for free (Actually, free to you. Some of us are picking up
the tab to pay for the DML operations).

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory