[DML] Wrecked DeLoreans (or: How Well the Fiberglass Stands Up)

[DML] Wrecked DeLoreans (or: How Well the Fiberglass Stands Up)

I know this is a pretty dark and dismal subject, but I was wondering
if anyone had any pictures of wrecked DeLoreans? This will put to
rest my suspicions of whether or not the fiberglass/ERM (whatever, I
can't think right now) frame holds up diuring a collision. I have
already
seen the Mich. riots D, and a few D's in junkyards-type pics, but not one
of
a DeLorean that has suffered an impact of some sort.

I was just curious to if they total easily. This comes not only from
statements
made on the list, but also from a doctor who lives in my subdivision
(he owns a n '87 Ferrari 308) and we told him that I was getting a
DeLorean.
He said they're great cars, and that his brother had one, and loved it,
until he
totaled it a couple of months ago. I was shocked! The one word you
NEVER
want to hear while speaking of a DeLorean: Totaled. Well, at least the
man
wasn't seriouisly injured.

Best Wishes,
Robert

PS If the owner of that car is on the list, I am writing from Decatur,
AL, and would
like to see pictures of your vehicle if possible.