[DML] Re: Original Window Lifts

I too used the Infinity speakers in the dash. I too ran into the fastener
problem. Although, I had an additional problem. The additional tweeter (?)
actually stuck up higher than the cardboard spacer ring on the front. When
initially installed, the inner tweeter actually deformed the dash. I made
an additional spacer to allow proper clearance of the inner tweeter and by
using some threaded stand-offs, was able to mount the speakers. They sound
GREAT!

Sean Howley
VIN#2345