[DML] Re: Internet powered DMC influence - A stroke for State Farm

[DML] Re: Internet powered DMC influence - A stroke for State Farm

My local (Kansas) State Farm canceled (due to repair costs) my policy after
the first one expired. Instead of fighting someone to give them my business I
moved on. I now use Farmers Insurance. The rates are cheaper, coverage about
the same, excellent service and I didn't have to beg them to insure it.

I don't understand why anyone would struggle so hard to have someone provide
something that so many others offer.

My $.02,

Dave