[DML] Re: Bruce- newbie

Bruce,
Roger V. could have not said it better. The key to our cars is in maintaining
them. As for the impression that they are all problems, not true. The DML is
a vast source of information. Please feel free to ask questions. The only
thing we all love more than driving our cars is helping others. There are not
many automobiles that can claim such a following. From DMC Joe, Rob, Stephen
and Don, ( for parts and info) to the posters here on the DML you have
information to help in any situation. As with any subject take the advice and
come to your own conclusions. As an owner it takes some time and money to
keep my car as a daily driver. But the sheer fun of driving it makes the time
and money worth it.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569