[DML] Re-Gassed Door Struts

Hi all,

Dave Howarth is now operating a turn-around facility for re-gassed gas
struts (incl door struts).

I asked him for a price and he said 42 pounds per PAIR of struts. That
is including return international shipping. Simply send your sagging
struts to Dave with a cheque for 42 pounds (which equals 69 dollars -
slightly more than the cost of ONE new strut from DMC Houston) and he'll
send you a pair of re-gassed struts by return.

NB I've seen the results of these re-gassed struts - feel free to
download the video on the website (where you'll also find Dave Howarth's
address) of how a door SHOULD open :o)

http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk/Downloads/dooropen.mpg

Also, the price of 42 pounds sends about 2 pounds to the club. The rest
is the cost of sending the struts off for re-gassing. Dave does this in
batches of about 30.

Best Wishes,

Martin
DeLorean Owners Club UK