From: NJP548@xxxx [mailto:NJP548@xxxx]
Sent: dinsdag 28 september 1999 20:41
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: alarm/door lights/interesting occurance

In a message dated 9/28/99 10:13:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, DMCJOE@xxxx

writes:

<< You probably have a defective door switch. To isolate this problem jump
the
electrical leads connected to the switch. If the lights remain on when the
door is open fully replace the switch.

DMC Joe,

Before I do what you suggest I do, I wanted to see if the lights still
did what I said they did and they go on when the door is all the way on the
bottom like I said before and they also go on when the door is at its
highest
peak. So it goes out anywhere in between those two points...should I still
try what you suggested I do?

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address
moderator@xxxx

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This message is for personal and non-business use only.
See http://www.twinsoft.nl/disclaimer.htm for details.