[DML] Re: Delorean Atari Machine

To anyone who may have doubts or even care about this...

.....Yes, the DeLorean Atari Machines ARE real and they do INDEED exist. I
had the majority of them piled to the ceiling in my garage for several years
and no clue on what to do with them.

They are not anything extremely significant. Just a souped up Atari with
extra silver on it and on the joysticks with what I am pretty sure is the
hood badge from the 1983 DMC's on the machine, all packed in a box with a
foil metal DeLorean emblem in the corner.

There were about 50 made as far as I know, with two completely silver
prototypes which is what is posted on ebay. The 50 varied slightly in design
from what I could tell. Im not sure if they were made by Atari or a third
party company, but the more I looked into it, I'd probably go with the later
of the two. I bought them from directly from Atari in the early 90's because
they simply didn't know what to do with them. I have heard a few different
stories as to when and why they were produced, but it's all just very
confusing to me, and it ended up causing a LOT of trouble between the history
of the machines and the shipping from Florida, so I just got rid of them.

If you have any other questions or comments regarding these things, please
e-mail me personally at Paraversal@xxxxx

Just to clear a few things up, I am not selling these items, (or any other
DeLorean related items) nor am I the owner of the one for sale on ebay.

Sorry to interrupt the list like this, and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Justin J Scott