----------
From: Rodger I. Vannatter <windance@xxxx>

dmcnews <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Would appreciate analysis of my recent
problem to help me pin point correction:; Problem: Overheating occurred
during our last town trip. rattling noise began in the engine, noticed
that temp war rising. Stopped to check and found that the fans were not
working. far left circuit breaker (#23) I think,in section 3 sub 7 group
4 ) showed to be bridge within itself with 2- 20 amp fuses. one of which
was melted. Replaced the burnt fuse and had fans but still no cooling.
Suspect the problem of a stuck thermostat? Am I on the right track? If so
why would the fuse be bridged as it is. Fans do work now.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address
moderator@xxxx