[DML] Re: The body dies are in the ocean - but can THIS be true? Amazing

[DML] Re: The body dies are in the ocean - but can THIS be true? Amazing!

Re: Check out the site at: www.delorean.ch

This is a very interesting sight. Imagine my surprise when I saw a picture
of my car, that I took in the driveway of my house in California, in an
advertisement for painting Deloreans in Switzerland. I hope that this
company is not trying to give the impression that they painted that car
(it's the black one). I'm not sure how they got the picture, I have e-mailed
them inquiring. Although the car looks awfully pretty in the picture that
was five years ago and the paint has since faded and peeled so I stripped
it off (except for the facias).
-SweatyEddy