From: IVe099@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] New DeLorean information
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:58:08 EDT

On the site DeLorean.com they have updated to a "Press only" section where
members of the press can enter their e-mail address to receive information
about the DMC2. Does anyone know what this is all about? The picture of the
watch also says "DMC2 watch for DMC2 reservation holders." This sit
ebecomes more and more confusing.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx