[DML] Re: Standalone DMC-12

In a message dated 9/21/99 8:27:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
cmhdevelopment@xxxx writes:

<< How many of you owners out there on the list do NOT keep your car reguarly
garaged? >>

I am probably in the minority here but my DeLorean sits outside 24 hours a
day 7 days a week (unless we have an indoor car show). I have experienced no
problems at all. I always have a sun shade in the window and it is covered
whenever possible. I have had some people knock on my door and ask to look at
it but that's it.

I believe most people garage them because low cost, collector insurance
usually requires it.

My 1 & 1/2 cents.

Dave
VIN 5524