[DML] Re: car won't start when hot

Darrin;
The valve in the rear compartment that you see is the fuel
filter.

The Hot start problem is very common with Deloreans. The fix
for that is to replace the fuel accumlator. It's not that hard a
job,and the parts can be ordered from any of the Delorean parts guys. I
ordered mine from Jerry Rine in Newark,Ohio ( 1-740-366-5587) and had
it in two days. This valve can be accessed thru a small opening under
the car which is between the seats. Take your time and keep a can handy
to catch a small amount of gas when you pull the rubber line off.

Use caution and make sure all the lines are tight and leak free
when your done.

Good Luck
Richard J.Myosky
Vin.# 4419