[DML] Re: Clearing a few things up...or not!

[DML] Re: Clearing a few things up...or not!

In a message dated 9/17/99 8:05:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, piason@xxxx
writes:

<< Who cares? Why must we delve into this mans private life. I thought this
forum was to exchange ideas & help others in the repair and restoration
of our wonderful automobiles. Not to expound upon who is closest to JZD
himself!
Lets not let this group disintegrate into a "Inside Edition" style
forum, leave that to a gossip group. I am sure that if & when news of a
new car is eminate we will not be the only ones to know about it, info
will be free flowing as to hype any impending ofering.

I enjoy reading the help that all are giving & receiving with the
exchange of information here, but don't bore us with the daily comings &
goings of JZD.

My 12 cents I'm sure others feel the same or will also disagree.
Gary V.
Delorean enthusiast
and owner

I fail to see how an occasional post perhaps one or two a month which refer
to JZD himself is considered "Daily comings and goings" To myself JZD is as
much a part of the DeLorean mystique as is the car itself. If someone asks a
question about the man especially when he is supposed to be working on a new
DeLorean, I believe the topic is more than acceptable. This list is far
from being centered around JZD's personal life. The list is 90% technical
and the other 10% relates to everything from Back To The Future posts to
posts about JZD. I believe that none of the questions I have seen by list
members are derogatory. Everyone is entitled to thier opinon. If you dont
want to read a post then move on to the next. The last time I checked we had
a very competent moderating team. Let them do their job deciding which posts
are acceptable. If you have a problem address it to them or simply click
your mouse and move on to the next post.

Gary