[DML] Re: Weak battery

Mark,

There are several components that can cause battery drain. The radio memory
and clock circuit are always drawing current from the battery. Although it
is a very small amount of current, if the battery is not charged by the
alternator on a regular basis, the battery will not have sufficient current
to start the car.

A faulty circuit or component can cause excessive current drain and cause
the battery to discharge in a short period of time. There are several ways
to locate a power drain, start with the most common. Pull fuse number 12
(courtesy lamps) and see if the problem goes away, if not, contact us
directly for additional test procedures.

BTW: a battery cut-off switch is highly recommended if you don't drive your
car on a regular basis.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>