[DML] Museum

I just returned from a quick trip to Sarasota(Florida), escaping the
hurricane (we Floridians have that problem) and I happened to stop at
the Sarasota Classic Car Museum, which was a collection of cars owned
by John Ringling.(Yes, of the Ringling Brothers Circus) They had a
pretty nice '82 automatic with black interior on display. (Sorry, I
didn't catch the vintage number) The tour guide was nice enough to let
me poke around and sit in it and take some pictures of it. I've never
heard anything about this museum anywhere so if you want some more
information please feel free to e-mail me.
Also, does anyone know of any Florida/south Florida De Lorean clubs?
Thanks,
Dave 12's
PS-My brother hit his head on the door on the way out..lol.