[DML] Re: Need Help

For information on your headliner simply call Rob Grady.

Concerning your broken cover stay:
Replace the broken parts and don't let anyone you don't know fool around
with your DeLorean.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

----------
> From: David Silek <dsilek@xxxx>

> I recently purchased from PJ Grady new headliners / I am trying to put
them in. Does anyone have instructions on cutting the fabric for the two
center pieces.

> Also, one other MAJOR issue. I had my D at my local mechanic for an
> inspection and a radiator flush (had a vapor lock I think-it kept
> overheating as soon as you started it). Anyhow, I noticed about 4 teens
> and 2 mechanics admiring the engine compartment. Larry the owner told
his
> employee to bring the car over since the owner was there to pick it up.
> They close the louvers etc.... I get home and want to check something in
the
> engine compartment and the metal grate will not stay up. I look under the
> grate and find that the "hooking" device to keep the hood up is broken.
> That is that the metal arm has nothing to keep it in place, and the
grate
> in the "up" position. My guess is that the mechanic or the teenagers
> "admiring/destroying" my D. broke it by just pushing down on the grate?
Any