[DML] Location of Fan Relays

I'd like some help in locating the fan relays shown in the electrical
diagram and in the how it works diagram schemation found in the section
of the DMC manual. My fan Blower goes full tilt when the key is turned
on. In addition, I'm trying to diagnose a problem in which the car
runs fine for about 5 minutes or so and then starves out of gas; if you
turn off the key and then turn it back on, the engine will continue
along for several minutes. It always re-starts. I've replaced the
hoses and fuel pump but I haven't put an indicator light on the fuel
pump to see if the light goes out indicating no signal to the pump.
Originally I found a bad connector going to the relay that keeps the
fuel pump going and replaced the connector on the coil. You can email
DaveS