[DML] Re: Runs Rough

I have had #1606 since 1985 and have had a few problems from the day I drove
it home and in the driveway it wouldn't start until today when I was taking
it for its emissions test. It started just fine but ran rough so I revved it
a little and it seemed to smooth out somewhat. On pulling out the exhaust
smelled real rich and on acceleration it shook and didn't really want to run.
A Quick trip around the block and back home to check things out revealed
nothing. Upon restarting it smoothed out and ran fine and passed emissions
with flying colors. Past experiences have taught me that the Electrical
system is usually the culprit in this car, so what electrical glitch is
causing this behavior? Hope someone on this great resource can help me.
Ralph Vin 1606
PS The first problem I had was solved in my driveway by phone with the help
of the now somewhat infamous Ed Bernstein. Thanks ED! Inertia switch got
kicked by me.