[DML] Re: interior color statistics

The original color was black, requests from prospective buyers and dealers
prompted the change to gray. There are a few cars out there that have gray
and black interiors, which actually looks pretty cool. The split is about
65% gray and the remainder being black.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>