[DML] Re: UK Lighting + wind

Hi Nigel,

I am from Manchester, which part of the Northwest are you from?

Do you know Dave Howarth? He will be able to recommend the right place to take your car.

Which part of the US is your car coming from? I hope everyone in South Carolina is hanging on tight.....

P.S. For all of you from Hurricaine climates, will your garages tolerate 140-50 mph winds????

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)

----Original Message Follows----

After months of searching, I've finally bought an '81, 5speed ,left hand drive. Can't wait until it arrives from the US. Only 5 weeks to wait (weather permitting).

Before I can register the car in the UK, I need to convert the lighting to meet UK standards. I was wondering if anyone else who has had light conversions carried out could recommend a decent garage who can do this for me (preferably in the North West of England)

Thanks in anticipation of help.

Nigel Beatson
VIN 2677 (at last, I've got one!!)