[DML] Re: UK Lighting

Sorry, I can't help you with finding a shop to do it, but I just wanted
to welcome you to "Deloreanhood" Its a great car! As you may have
noticed, most Deloreans owners that you talk to will instantly become
good friends. Enjoy the ride, and remember....don't get frustrated
with little problem with the delorean...thats part of the excitement!

Erik Geerdink
VIN: 4512
PLATE: EGGS D