[DML] Re: Turbo and Audio

We recently had a new Stereo system installed and they had to cut the plate,
it may be an original part but our new stereo is such an improvement.... (the
original ate any tape placed in it, and the display was useless) We bought a
kenwood KDC-8011, the price was high but the face plate hides the stereo when
the car is turned off, its really cool and "tricky" much like the car