[DML] Re: headliners

Erik

This is a common problem with DeLoreans. The headliner
material cannot be fixed, as the felt fabric has separated
from the underlying foam core. Any competent automotive
upholstery shop can fix this problem for around $50. Take
the headliners out of the car and to the shop. They will strip
the old headliner material off the cores and replace it with an
almost identical material. If you need new firtree fasteners
(the plastic things that look like christmas trees) you can get
them from the shop or from DeLorean parts providers. I had
to go the parts provider route beause the fasteners are not
a standard size.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division