[DML] Re: I need some info on buying a Delorean

[DML] Re: I need some info on buying a Delorean

Chris Moore,

I too have been looking, My suggestion is to hang around this list, it is an
excellent source to learn about the "D". Also download DMC Houston's Check
list on their website. From what I have seen, a DeLorean under $10,000 is
probably a beater, at mid-teen $$$ you can get a nice vehicle if you are
patient. If you have $20,000 or more you can have your pick, but remember you
probably won't get a warranty unless you buy from one of the DMC Service
centers, and remember DeLoreans are approaching adulthood!

Dennis "Mike" Drake
NH