[DML] Re: Delorean Scale Model can anybody help me ?

[DML] Re: Delorean Scale Model can anybody help me ?

Hi there,

Well, if you want models of the plutonium chambered car and then with hover conversioned car as film 2 then you can get these and the whitewalled+tracks versions on:-

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-bin/hljlist3.cgi

Again if any of you could not get through the links for JZD's family or want to see a 1/24 scale factory DMC-12 or even pictures of the aluminium surround of the windscreen (now unpainted) on someone's nice DMC-12. All these plus more can be found in the vault at:-

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/

Have fun!!!

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership) for the DMC-12 scaled sports car