[DML] Re: Hot start

I had kinda the same problem. My Delorean would start fine the first
time, but after it warmed up and i turned it off, it would take about
10 turnovers to start, then would run find again. i replaced my fuel
accumulator and checked the starter wires on the starter coil. turns
out some of my problems were because the wires on the coil were just
sitting there and not connected very well. the whole process, taking
out the old accumulator, putting the new one in, and changing the wires
took me 2 1/2 hours. fuel accumulators only cost $120 after shipping.
good luck

erik geerdink

p.s
the D runs GREAT now. I better enjoy it while it lasts!