[DML] Re: Brake pad springs

Before you remove the tire to check the brake pads, with the car jacked up
and on a block, try to wiggle the wheel from side to side and up and down.
if there is any play your bearrings may be loose/shot. I've had this
happen to my merc many years ago. After a while the wheel got really loose
and I could feel the back end of the car wiggle side to side. That's when
I pulled off to the side of the road, jacked up the car, pulled the wheel
and re-built the hub on the spot. It's a quick job if you have the tools
and parts with you.
-=mike=-

| http://www.poulincomm.com |
| http://www.WWJP.com |