[DML] Re: Body repairs

Ralf,
Complete factory specification G.R.P. body shell repair procedures can be
found at P:01:01 of the DeLorean Workshop Manual. If you don't have this
book and need copies of the named section contact us directly for more
information.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>