[DML] SteveDMC....

Thanks Steve, but again, I am 24 years old (one year away from your
"goal year"). :) But you probably wrote that before you read my reply
to the other person. I guess that post came off sounding like I am
alot younger. I guess I shouldn't have said I still live at home! :)

I too became interested in DeLoreans at your age and have been
waiting a long time to own one. And I realize that owning a
classic car is more involved than driving and pumping gas.
And I'd like to think I _do_ have a semi-real job. And I
_have_ finished school; I am currently studying for a masters
degree. :)

Sorry to pick your post apart...felt like it was necessary...hope
you understand. :)

Richard