[DML] Re: "Preliminary Announcement"

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 toscano2@xxxx wrote:

> I contacted JZD about this, he said it was not sent by him but
> he does not mind. He mentioned it may have resulted from "an interview

Considering that the list is an "announcement only" list it would be very
difficult for anyone other than the list owner to send messages from that
list. Therefore the reliability of the information on that list is the
same as the reliability of the list owner. Who is the list owner of that
list, anyway?