[DML] good news!

We read a lot here about tracking down problems and fixing Deloreans.
For those who read these posting and assume the car is troublesome,
read this! I purchased a daily driven D (6225) in '96. It spent 6
months on jacks being restored with original D parts and/or upgrades
(ie front end frame stiffeners, braided steel clutch line, throttle
cable, horns, brakes, tires, sensors, swithes, etc.) Everything that
just plain wears out after 15 years and 40,000 miles of service. The
car has run perfect ever since! I've driven 9,000 miles and changed
the oil 3 times... That's all the maintenence it required.
I recently posted a message seeking help with an electrical problem.
(first hick-up in 4 years) It turned out to be a simple update that I
should have done years ago. With the help from groups like this, the
mystery is solved, the parts are on their way, and I'm driving again.
So you can't get parts at Pep-boys. But you can call an (800) number,
talk to someone who knows the car inside and out, and have the parts
show up at your front door in a couple of days. Which would you
perfer?

Sorry to be selling my "D"- steve vin 6225