[DML] HOUSE CALL TOUR #3

To All,

Our House Call Tour #3 through Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Mobile, &
Birmingham is just a few days away. If you and your DeLorean are anywhere
along the route Alan and I would love to meet up with you. For cities and
dates visit our web-site and click on the HOUSE CALL button.

When we return be sure to join Stephen Wynne, Rob Grady, and yours truly at
the SEDOC Cruise-In at lakeside in beautiful Gainesville Georgia Sept. 25 &
26.
For complete details and registration information click on the green
CRUISE-IN EVENT button at our web-site Home page.

If you have questions or need more information concerning either or both of
these events let me know.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>