[DML] Batteries

I am getting ready to replace my Battery in my D. I am debating between the
Optima and the Interstate. I was wondering what brands others are running
and what experiences they have had with charging and with the car sitting for
periods of time and their battery holding a charge. I am not sure which
Optima or Interstate best suits the D. Any input or experiences on use or
model numbers of current batteries in use would be appreciated.

Gary
Vin 3360