[DML] Re: Fw: [DMC2] Preliminary Announcement

[DML] Re: Fw: [DMC2] Preliminary Announcement

Dont know if it is authentic or not, but it was sent to the onelist that
was listed on the old www.delorean.com site.

If the message below was typed by the man himself, it raises a few
questions that we have discussed before on the proper spelling of the
mans name.

1: "Delorean"
2: "DeLorean"
3: "De Lorean"

I thought it was accepted that #3 was the correct spelling, but the
message below is signed "DeLorean" and the spelling in the From line is
"Delorean". No place do I see "De Lorean".

Either way, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens with
this!