[DML] VIN Upgrades?

A short quick question for the experts. (But maybe not easy.)

I realize that certain production changes and upgrades were incorporated into the
production DeLoreans all along, but is there any beginning VIN where most of the
earlier problems were resolved via production changes? Does anyone have a breakout
of VIN's by major production changes or upgrades? For example, I know that some of
the earliest VIN's had a rather anemic alternator that could not keep up with the
car's maximum electrical demands. Johnny Carson knows all too well about that one.

I was wondering if my DeLorean, being a "later" VIN (6419), came from the factory,
or a QAC, with most of the production changes/upgrades in place. I have never had
a problem (so far) that required an after-the-fact "upgrade" to solve. I do know
that my car, with a rear power antenna, was built (11-81) BEFORE the rear power
antenna Service Bulletin was published (12-81) according to DMC Joe. But according
to James Espy my car could have left the factory without ANY antenna and the antenna
later installed at a QAC. Some other changes/upgrades could have been installed by
the QAC or the dealer before I acquired the car in late '82. Could the dealer
possibly have been mandated by DMC to install any upgrades before the car was sold?
This car was sold new after the 1982 production model began.

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA