[DML] an angle drive cure??

well, here i was driving in Arnold CA, when i saw a Delorean driving on hiway
4. i followed him and introduced myself to the driver. his name was David
and he was w/ his wife Lillian. they are the original owners of their "D"
which now has over 250K miles ON THE ORIGINAL ANGLE DRIVE. he tod me that
his did fail early on, but he has a mechanic in the Arnold area that did
somthing to it for him. it hasnt failed since. i just put in a call to him
in hopes that i will be able to get the secret. i will keep you all posted
on the results.

james 'STAINLS"