[DML] De Lorean Motor Company back online

[DML] De Lorean Motor Company back online

As I mentioned last week, our move to a more robust server left us in the
lurch over the weekend as it was activated quicker than we expected. That,
coupled with an update to the price list and the installation of a new
store with a secure server made for a few hectic days this week.

The site is now back online, with the following changes from last week:

- New PDF file for price list uploaded (8/20/99), a few things went up,
many more went down, in particular, kit prices (rubstrips, speakers,
lights/lenses, weatherstripping) all went down, some dramatically.

- As Eric mentioned, the interior components chart has been uploaded -
anyone else having a problem with it?

- Details on the Budget Restoration Program (as mentioned in DeLorean
World) are now online

I apologize for any inconvenience any of y'all may have experienced.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573