[DML] Rare Delorean For Sale

To: All Delorean Prospects
Fm: Larry Oden

I have an exceptional Delorean because of space that
I am forced to offer for sale.

This Delorean is a 1981, stainless with black
interior,
automatic, and one of the first production Deloreans
ever built. This motorcar has only 4700 miles and is
in excellent condition. Though it hasn't been driven
much it has been very well maintained. Within the past
12 months I spent $5,000 having everything gone
through
in the car to make sure that it was in excellent
condition, including removing and cleaning the gas
tank, replacing the fuel guage and fuel sending
unit,replacing the battery, injectiors, and any other
little things that it might need. This motorcar is
kept
in an airconditioned garage and is seldom, if ever,
exposed to the elements.

If you are interested in one of the nicest, most
collectable Deloreans available, this would be a prize
to have.

This car has a sticker on the windshield which reads
"factory Delorean training car" and to my
understanding
was the vehicle used to train the Delorean reps., and
used for events such as motor shows when Deloreans
first came to the market place.

This car is Vin#00614 and appears to be the first
production automatic ever produced. (see production
chronology at "delorean.com/chronology.html")

I am asking for this motorcar $28,500. I believe that
if any serious buyer is looking for something very
special and a rare motorcar in which he can take much
pride, this is the one.

If anyone has a serious interest I can be reached at
lkoden@xxxx

To all of the people who make this web site as nice as
it is I wish to express my appreciation and say "Job
well done" Keep up the happy motoring and have a nice
day.

Best Wishes

Larry Oden