[DML] Original Window Sticker!

Okay List, here is an interesting one,
I was looking through my DMC parts manual the other day, and what
should fall out but an original window sticker! Ecstatic, I ran to show
my Dad, but on the way I happened to notice that the window sticker is
not for my DeLorean!! If anyone currently owns VIN #6250 or at least
knows where it is, please contact me. I'd like to show this find to
the owner.
Thanks,
Josh
VIN 5102