[DML] Re: A/C water leaks

I had a problem with a fuse blowing that controlled the dash and tailights. It turned out that one of the wires thatgo to liscence plate lights, had broken off, and was flopping around back there. >From time to time it would make contact with something metal which caused the fuse to blow. So, after I found it, I just spliced a new connector on and reconnected it to the light fixture and I've had no problems since! ---Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael R Dixon <INVESTMENT@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 11:23 AM
Subject: [DML] A/C water leaks

My A/C is leaking water from the evaporator box all over the passenger carpet.  Is ther a way to clean out the drain line without tearing apart the evaporator box?  I believe the drain line goes out somewhere under the floor pan but inside the frame enclosure.

Also has any body had problems withcourtesy light fuse blowing?   The fuse just blew one day and now I can't find the cause.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx