[DML] Hood Latch Broken (was "Help!") (And now "Paint")

[DML] Hood Latch Broken (was "Help!") (And now "Paint")

I was able to look at my friends car and figure out how to get into the
car.

Was curious if anyone had other formulas for paint on the facias,
especially using DuPont products in California - since I'm under the
impression that the Environ laws are stiffer out here and we don't have as
much to work with.
(I did see the post with a Ditzler number, but our paint place couldn't do
anything with it.)
Thanks!
-Eric