[DML] eGroups Web Site Down today

This is posted on the eGroups website. The email/mailing list service
appears to be functioning normally.

Today, this Sunday, August 15, we will be taking down the eGroups.com web
site and mail service for nine hours while we upgrade our database system.
The improvements should dramatically enhance the performance of the site.
The upgrade should begin at 9am PT and continue until around 6pm PT. Thank
you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

dave