[DML] Re: DeLorean Posters and Expo Poll

[DML] Re: DeLorean Posters and Expo Poll

I saw this poster in Ohio last year when I was in the warehouse. It is
a nice poster, but it looked as if they had quite a few of them. It was
the first, and last time I had seen it so I guess it is "rare".

They were selling them for like $20 I think. I had considered buying
one, but $20 seemed like a lot for a poster. In retrospect, I should
have bought it.

There are a number of interesting items on Ebay being sold by DMC
Houston.